12.04.2010

Happy Saturday!!

The first snowof the season, that accumulated to anything! It's actually still lightly snowing at 11am!

I spy something RED!!

These little critters love my feeders as much as my birdies

Peaceful pond, notice the snow on the rooftops of my birdhouses?

No pictures to prove it (yet) but I had 3 Blue Jays today in the trees feeding. I have has a solitary Bloe Jay for a bit now... wonder if they are family??? lol

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas at my house. I love these trees don't you? They are actually supposed to hold Christmas cards at the top, but I just loved the way they fit on my entrance wall and left them! Scored them at Home Goods a couple months ago I just love Home Goods, so many great finds.
I did decorate my tree early this year first time ever it was up before Dec. 1st, that ususally has been the "tree day" in my home.. I guess I am so thankful to have a home and place to put my tree up that I wanted to enjoy it as long as possible. To me the best gift I have recieved this year has already come, when my dad surprised me with a stopover visit.. I am so blessed to have my dad with me still I love and miss him everyday!

I love this Christmas Cactus. It was a gift from my friend Marcia many years ago, probably 10! I have moved from Massachusetts to Illinois with it. The counter it is on suits it perfectly for blooming every year since I recieved it, a beautiful reminder of a great frienship!

Snowmen are cute and fun! I just love this tea lite candle holder I got a number of years ago, it is one of my decorations that just make me smile everytime I see it and stays up long after Christmas.

Not truly a Christmas decoration, but hangs up all year. I change out the ornamental hangings to meet the seasons. This time of the year it's birds what else... lol They are actually a set of 3 I recieved from sil for Christmas one year.

Working on Christmas cards and some gifty crafty things today.. Wrote out the first group of cards last night, and trying to finish them up this weekend.. Monday hopefully will be mail the card/gift day, I love to get things done early and concentrate on ENJOYING the holiday!
Just finished "Postcard Killers" by James Patterson, he has to be my all time favorite author, I am never dissapointed. Started "Deception" by Jonathan Kellerman. If I didn't have so many projects running in my head I would be stuck in my chair reading all day... but alas I am up and about, hehehe but still in PJ's just thought you would want to know.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh snow.....YIPPEE...it looks so pretty and I love Cardinals and Blue Jays!!! I have them all over my Christmas Tree!!!!

    I just filled the feeders and set out the goodies for the squirrels!!! I get such a kick sitting here and watching them!!

    The decorations are awesome...I love your tree!!!! Snowman are my faves and the little trees are adorable!!!

    Enjoy your day in your pj's....I stayed in mine all day and I am loving it!!!

    Wishing you a great week sweet friend...Thanks so much for the awesome card you sent me!!! I LOVE IT!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete