2.27.2011

Orchids!

Yesterday, my friend Nina and I went to an Open House for Orchids! I have never seen so many Orchids in one place ~ well maybe the Flower show... but hey that's they way they are.
I fell in love all over again with Flowers.. I could not believe how many different varieties and color combonations there were. Simply Breathtaking, then we had lunch after at Bucca de beppo, another fun place. There is no order for the following photos, I just selected 5 of them to show here, with the last one the type Nina purchased for me.










This is the color and type I have, now to find the perfect spot in my craft room.

It was a great way to spend a gloomy yucky day! Today, I am working on some layouts and cards, I have been busy just not posting them here no reason why, just havent... lol
I do want a trip to Archiver's 30% off coupon burning a hole in my wallet I tell ya!
Did recieve happy mail on Friday - order from Unity came.... I love getting things in the mail, so I guess I will be making some layouts and cards with new stamps soon. I think I am going to start a collection of gifts with homemade cards, and perhaps a fun box for storage.. thinking ahead for birthdays and Christmas. I have been trying to use up stash, but lets face it I NEVER EVER EVER will be able to use all the stuff I have.. Time to weed out some I guess, but how to part with something you loved but now seriously have not even used.. I honestly think I could win the contest for most unused patterned paper. Tell me blog readers what do you own way to much of??
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Lorry those are beautiful! And I think you saved the best for last! That last one is definitely a beauty!
    Missed reading your blog, been so darn busy since I went back to work I haven't had much time for anything. I do need to just take one evening a week for "catching up" with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful day was had!!! I love all these beautiful pics!!

    I know I will never ever use all the paper and stuff in my room...I could probable paper the entire house with what is in that mess of a room!!!!

    Love ya girlie and have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete