2.24.2011

a bit o progress

So, onward with the Unity story. I placed another where is my order calltoday. Got ahold of Andrea who says she will reprint my invoice and check into it. Verified my phone number and let me go. I waited for about 10-15 mins max for the call back. She did not dissapoint this time. Called back, apologized and told me they shipped out yesterday. :-) Good news for me.. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow if not then maybe Saturday.
Probably a good think not today. I have felt crummy all day, eyes want to shut, and I never feel this way unless overtired. so possibly a nap instore for me? Hoping to seperate my Aquarium photos and get them ready to scrap.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. YAY.................glad you got an answer on your order!!!

    Yep a nap does sound like it is much needed!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete