3.05.2009

Another Sketch done


So here is my next sketch, I found this one on the Sketch this site, it is from 3/3 I only used two photos instead of 3, and still using the Scenic Route Salem Line, I decided to leave the journal spot blank till I get both of the guys names from my daughter, I know the name for one but not the other. Alot of my scrapping for her books going forward will have blank journal areas or some type of hidden place for her to record her memories.. LOL, thats the hard part for me.
Today was a fun mail day for me, I got my order of Three Bugs in a Rug "Homegrown", "What a Hoot" and "Happy Birdday" lol can't wait to use these lines, I also got some of the new pebbles collection "So Tweet" can you see a theme here? It's all about home and birds here for me. Last night I picked up the new "Tree ( Feb. 09 release) from Quickutz" at Archivers... see I told you there is a theme going on.. I just love nature!
Ohhh I gotta tell everyone I signed up for Facebook today! Yikes that could be a huge mistake, lol you could really get sucked into that huh? I probably will stay away and just peek into it.. time will tell.
Tonight Kerry has a pot roast going in the crock pot yum! I love this man he is the best!!
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lorry, look for me on Facebook! We can be friends! Its not all that bad, just takes a little time to get used to it. Maybe I should invest in the "nature" stuff too, with all that country life around me!

    ReplyDelete