3.14.2009

Hcus Pocus



Ok as promised the last of the Halloween photos for Jen's book. I had a hard time filling up that upper left hand corner, and hesitated putting anything there but the page just didn't look complete. I added the rhinestone circle and stamped word inside and felt it was done. What do you think? I like how it allows Jennifer room to write if she wants to or just leaving blank will not detract from the photos.
Off to run errands with Kerry, still need to get a Birthday card finished up for Josh he will be 20 on the 16th! Time flew I can remember him being born earlier than the Dr's thought he would be and then every stage of his life after. lol
I did finally get my 3D Quickutz that I ordered back in Jan. (had trouble getting them in from China per The Scrapping Cottage) so I look forward to using them this weekend along with a new Tree die and an Exclusive Archiver's Bird! I'll post when I create with them.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment