3.17.2009

Say a Prayer

Happy St. Patricks day! I don't have any creative things to post today still working on them. I have a small mini bird book (Maya Road chipboard) I covered and plan on using for Sparky. Next up are goofy photos of Jen and my niece Sarah, nephews Tyler and Aidan. Will be a fun scrap on those.

Unfortunately my Duchess is not doing well, shes the baby at top of this blog. She seems to be collecting fluid around her heart and breathing heavy again. This happened about 6 months ago and we didn't know what it was. Medical is so expensive for people and pets, I spent alot of money to have her diagnosed with a tumor and fluid. They removed the fluid and told me it most likely will come back no time frame of course. So I prayed and prayed she would be ok, and she was till now. The signs are there that its coming back and I just can not afford the process again. With heavy heart I write this today, shes been with me 12 + years and my baby. So if you come across my blog and love pets please send a prayer her way.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry, I will say some prayers for her!! Its always hard to have a pet that long and then have to deal with their illnesses and such. I hope she does okay and it will pass and she will be well again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla, she is a joy when not being a PITA!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete