5.01.2009

Backyard Tour

New Stuff: Oh my a trip to Archiver's this week cost me dearly... LOL (this is when I still wish I worked there!!) But the Asst. Mgr. Wandy knows me and always hooks me up! These are the newest Quickutz Embossing folders, and Nesting Labels. I can't wait to play with them. The embossing folders were very reasonable $4.99 each, and the Mats were a two pack 4 x 12 and 4 x4 for $9.99... sign me up... lol Oh and the girls on LRS were raving over the Tattered Angels "Glimmer Mists" I of course had to get them and chose 4 colors to start with. I did try them out and will add photos later :-)

My yard is shaping up This makes me HAPPY!!!! I love working in my yard and gardens it relaxes me and brings many smiles to my face as I enjoy the nature that come and visit. So this is what the entranceway in front looks like. I really want to get a full lenght glass storm door this year, will see what pricing and budget will allow.


Remember my post earlier this week about the extra foot of garden space my dear Kerry dug for me???? lol well here is a before photo especially for my friend Lisa! Look I have some very lonely Tulips but at least they are my favorite color Orange :-) This makes me happy.

I am planning on adding some phlox on the end that is rounded out (unless I come across something I like better.) I did plant 2 Coral Bells in the middle they should hopefully attract some of the Humming birds - speaking of which I got my feeder filled and put out! Hope they come soon, I just love watching these little guys. Below is one photo from last year.


Ahhh this cute little home is ready and waiting. I have this in our front yard tree, Hope some little family finds it warm and cozy :-) If not It still makes me Happy to see it hanging there.

Well lots of photos of why I enjoy my yard / home so much. I have projects to work on today and hopefully some photo shoots in surrounding neighboorhoods. I saw a couple places that had some beautiful tulips that I might go back and photograph.. whatever you do today Make it something Fun and may it make you HAPPY!!!!
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photo tour! I can certainly see why your yard and home make you so happy! You've created the pretty "happy place"! :) Warm wishes for a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty yard and I love the look of the walway to your home!!!!! Looks like you made a major score at Archiver's!!! Wish we had one here!!!! Have a wonderful and creative weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jocelyn.... and be thankful Archivers is not close by lol it's definately like the ads, a "Candy Store"!! but I love it anyway.

    ReplyDelete