6.18.2009

3 in a row!

I have been enjoying the rain believe it or not!! It actually has given me a reason to work on my scrapbooking and NOT feel guilty about being inside. I have been having such fun with the DCWV Recycled papers for my backyard retreat/critters. The colors in the papers work so well with my yard scape and current "nature" fest.. lol
Sometimes I have trouble coming up with titles, and I don't necessarily think every layout needs one either, so this one just has some journaling. Question to my blog readers: Do you create a "Title " for all your pages ?


Well for now I am off to read my friends blogs, and check out Jocelyn's "happy list" Hope everyone is having a great day so far. It has been humid and wet all morning, but I am happy that it has rained as it is making my garden BLOOM. My Bee Balm plant is 4ft tall (lotta help from the miracle gro I think!) and it has finally budded. I will get some updated photos with the blossoming yard soon!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....how sweet of you and yes check out my Blog...I left you something!!!! Yippee for rain, because I love your LO!!!! Great colors!!!! What adorable pics!!!!! Have a wonderful week, sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO! You're right about the colors going with your pics. And now that you mention it, I guess I do try to give all my LO's a title. But I don't necessarily think I all need one...just something I do out of habit! You made me think on that one...LOL! Hope you hae a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete