6.20.2009

Room for one more?

LOL, I have been on a roll... scrapping away makes me smile and pleased to have accomplished something.. So for the moment this is my last critter photo in this run. This was the one I was working on in my last post when I asked the question if all layouts need titles? I decided this one did not!

So my friend kristii posted a challenge on her blog for us to use 5 4 x 6 photos on a two page spread, I found the ones I wanted to use. My daughter and her friend having an 80's birthday party roller skating.. lol this will be fun and it's for her book. Stay tuned for leg warmers, hot pink, belts, and omg do not forget the hair!! I did pick out some solid cardstock, now I am wading thru my patterned papers stash for the perfect companion papers. I will post it when complete.
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry, how adorable this LO is and I am looking forward to the next 2 pager!!! Sounds so cute!!!! I don't think all pages need titles....the pics can tell the story!!!!! Have a great weekend and tell Kerry I send him Happy Father's Day wishes!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jocelyn, I'm pretty excited about my critter pages, and I am enjoying not having to come up with titles.. lol
    Enjoy your weekend too Happy Father's Day to Joe also :-)

    ReplyDelete