6.27.2009

Checked off my list

Yeah I finally completed my challenge, thanks to Kristii for putting this one out there.
Sorry about the lousy photo shots, I was anxious to get posted today..
Left Side

Right side ~ I left the "Celebrate" box in upper right empty for Jennifer to fill in notes/comments about the night.

My daughter and her friend celebrated her friends birthday at Roll on America in Lancaster, MA
it was deemed appropriate as they grew up roller skating there every week ~ not to mention I spent alot of time roller skating there also... Fun times, lots of laughs, good memories and oh yeah few bruises too! :-)

This paper was "Endless Summer" it was exclusive to Archiver's from WRMK ~ It's just been sitting waiting to be used.. Font on typed journaling was Jokerman ~ nice match to my new Zelda font by Quickutz ya think???
Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. Lorry, the book I am reading right now is okay, not great. Its kind of a teen book I would think, the characters are all high school age, I guess a big knock off of Twilight. There are 2 in the series that I know of but I doubt I will get the 2nd book. I have been looking for the other Boleyn family books, I just read The Other Boleyn Girl before my current book and at times could not put it down! Off hand I don't know the author of Night World but will check and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo hoo!!!! You rock girl!!! I love your layout!!! I will be posting the winner shortly!!!! Stay tuned my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carla, thanks! I liked the Twlight, and would try out another series, also lookin for something for my niece who would be 13 in August for a present.. I have not read the Other Boleyn Girl yet not sure why just haven't lol

    Kristii, thanks for the compliment more importantly the "challenge" I was bustn a move to get it complete... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lorry....I just adore the LO!!! Looks like they had a great time!!!!! Miss you!!! Have a great day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jocelyn, I've got a couple more photos from that party i'm working on should be posting them tomorrow.. They definately are children of the 80's lol Hope you and Gavin are feeling better!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete