11.02.2009

Simple is the best way

So like my title says Simple is the best way to scrap.. you get more completed faster... lol Yes I've just discovered it... :-) So here is my son all grown up... I just love this picture and who he is becoming.. after some rough years, he is discovering himself. I am so proud of the changes hes making and wanted to scrap it. Another Stash use up LRS kit again Jan 08 kit and featuring Heidi Grace Paradise Point papers... and a touch of Ofray ribbon...


You might remember this little critter with the peanut butter bread... Today's feast was a slice of apple. I found it quite cute to watch, he ate all the inside of the apple wedge, leaving the skin.. lol must be a youngn

Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. I love simple....I always want my LO's to have tons of things on them...but I just adore what you did with this one...you are right SIMPLE is good....Oh the picture of the squirrel is adorable....funny about leaving the skin!!!! That has all the nutrients in it!!!! Have a great week!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on your layout!!! Great job!!Wow you are getting some good pics of the lil critter! I love watching them so does Joy!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout Lorry!! You mean they actually do grow up and turn out okay?!! LOL. Still working on my 19 yr old!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Carla, I never thought it would happen but eventually the lighbulb goes off!! It's still a work in progress but I see Josh trying and that makes me SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorry I have something for you on my blog and I wanted to come over personally and thank you for all the support and love you leave on my blog!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete