3.24.2010

Owlaholic here!!!

Yikes, I am so tired lack of sleep last few days from the Overnite shift on Monday.
Too much time staring at Molly, and her owlets Max and Pattison but was well worth the effort tonite. I saw the daddy McGee bring her a mouse for dinner!!!!
I hope to check in on them tomorrow, it's supposed to be yucky weather again, so I will be scrapping and making a couple birthday cards.. Yeah more stash going to get used up and I definately will be using my new Cricut Cartridge!!

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Have FUN scrapping.....so much easier to scrap when the weather is YUCKY!!!!

    Have a great day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend!! Hoping you have a great day yourself. I think I am making my Easter Cards today... and watching Molly the Owl... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet lady! Glad to finally have the time to stop in and see what you are up too! Hope you got some rest and had fun scrapping! Bet you are thoroughly enjoying watching Molly! See you again soon! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, glad to see you..... Miss having you around hope things are going better! I have MOD = Molly Obsessive Disorder! heheh have to scrap that! I was lucky to see the 3rd one just after it was hatched... good thing I have time off to watch this...
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete