3.28.2010

Sunday Crafting

Well have you seen Molly??? I am hooked, not to mention I loved Owls before she became popular but now I really love them!! If you haven't checked it out go here: www.ustream.tv/theowlbox
And more wildlife ~ our backyard ducks have been returning everyday now! I love that they find our pond comfy! Here they are taking an afternoon nap in the sunshine
Another sketch based on last weeks SC Sunday sketch~
Stash used up again.
Crate Paper Blue Hill collection was a previous LRS kit!
American Craft blue cardstock
A Fun find last week at Target!! I hardly ever go on the salesfloor, trying to save $$ lol. But this was in a shopping cart ready to reshop (put back on shelf) and I said I'll take care of this... hehehe. Looks great in my room and it is on the wall to the left of my computer so I can see it all the time!
Ok now for the crafting session of today's post.... I am using some of my newer Cricut cartridges and working on some projects and Easter cards/decorations for baskets.. Have you seen these new ones yet they are Fabulous!!
Made this little one with American Crafts Cardstock
and the "Straight from the Nest" cartridge Cute huh?

Sorry this is sideways, but some additional cutouts from same cartridge to adorn something later.

Owl be seeing you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a FUN post and guess what I just got that Nesting cartridge....it looks awesome!!! LOVE what you found at Target....sooooooo cute!!!

    Wishing you a great week sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete