3.04.2010

SC Sunday Sketch & others

I'm back, with my promised layouts. This one is this weeks Sunday Sketch @
Studio Calico... I enjoyed digging through my older photos to find something that I wanted to use.
This was taken on a trip to Puerto Rico and I believe Jennifer was 9 yo then.. :-)
Stash used ~
Crate Paper ~ Cowgirl Collection
American Crafts cardstock
Martha Stewart punch for the small flowers
Prima for the cloth flower
Circle punch by Fiskars for the scalloped edge on right side
Quickutz nesting for the scalloped square


Also I scrapbooked a couple memories from 2010 Winter Olympics... straight off my tv screen all photos courtesy NBC tv .
Stash used ~
Journey patterned paper from KI Memories.. really old stash!!!
Quickutz ~Chopstix alpha and scalloped border
Bazzill cardstock
Opening night
Shaun White ~ snowboarding
Scalloped nesting circles Quickutz ~ Chopstix alpha
Journey pattern paper KI Memories ~ Bazzill Cardstock
Scenic Route journaling spot
Making Memories Metal Believe

Joannie Rochette
Skating Bronze Medalist
Journey papers KI Memories ~ Bazzill Cardstock
Scenic route journal spot
Quickutz ~ Katie Grand limited alpha
Quickutz ~ maple leaves


Apolo Anton Ohno
Short Track Speedskating
Bazzill Cardstock ~ KI Memories Journey pattern paper
Quickutz ~ Katie grand limited alpha
Quickutz ~ frame nesting for scalloped square

These were my favorite sports to watch and root for the USA teams.. I however do applaud Joannie for her performance and poise under the duress of losing her mom just days before!
Did you know Apolo's middle name Anton means "priceless" I discovered that online today and I totally agree with it.. He is a priceless young man and a definate role model athlete for the younger generation.. in my opinion... lol
Next up on reading is by Diane Chamberlain and title is "Breaking the Silence" can't wait to start it. Oh by the way lunch was great ~ Chineese food is my favorite... along with Lobster and Italian.. What's your favorite food?
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh GIRLFRIEND...these are just PERFECT!!! Look at you go!!!! I love them all.. the colors of the first one are so peaceful and I love that you did the ones for the Olympics...I LOVE snowboarding and I am really missing the Olympics!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend filled with smiles and happiness!!! LOVE YA GIRLIE!!!

    ReplyDelete