3.12.2010

Where does time go??

I can't believe how long since I posted... Yikes
I've been scrapping, reading, catching up on TV... spending time with Kerry... so there it is in a nutshell I have been living LIFE!!!

This weeks Studio Calico Sunday sketch
Used LRS Feb '07 kit
Features Artic Frog ~ Ski Bunny for stickers and pattern paper
Fiskars new limited edition punch for the flower
random button
Chopsticks font for 2009 by Quickutz
Hero Arts December stamp
I got this photo of my Dad from my niece Sarah! She loved the photo and thought I would like to frame it.. I decided to scrap, using a previous Studio Calico Sunday Sketch.. I have to say I love this sketch and have multiple layouts with it.. :-)
Cosmo Cricket ~ Wanted Line
random buttons
random stamped Notes
I would love to say I have done more, but I have made cards with the scrap leftovers.. that counts right? Went on a spending splurge... YIKES.... now back to stash using up... lol
I did purchase some new Cricut Cartridges, got one in my hot little hands right now.. Hope to use it this weekend.. It's "Straight from the Nest" avail on HSN..
I preordered 3 others from Scrapbook Corner and am waiting on them to show up on my doorstep.. :-)
I have been loving the new Bella Blvd. lines so ordered some from A walk down memory lane!
it was all on sale (cricut cart.. on sale too!) so I have been kinda good.. lol
This weeks reading will be "Gone to the dogs" by Mary Guterson.. another new author...Hope to start this today..
Have you all seen there is a new Cricut Challenge Blog starting up. I can't wait for these challenges to start, will be helping me use my Cricut more plus I am really liking the additional boost to get something done.
Hoping to get my couch potato hubby out this weekend for a day road trip, somewhere, anywhere I don't care, just out of town!!! lol I love adventures... Will take photos for sure and document our day!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these LO's....look at you go!!!! Love reading about your spending splurge...I am so in need for a little retail therapy!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, love that second one! I hope you're able to get away this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete