3.22.2010

SC Sunday Sketch

I loved this weeks Sunday sketch!! I was able to pull it together today rather quickly and love the final outcome.. It is a photo I scrapped before but since I scap for multiple family members it's okay to use it again. I love that I can use the same paper line too and it looks totally different!!!!


I used the Crate paper Orbit line again :-)
and free hand cut the border, not thinking I have a border like this on my newest Cricut Cart :-(
will have to look there first nex time.
Stickers and other embellies and stickers part of the Crate paper kit
American Crafts cardstock
Kerry and I ran out for a bit Saturday evening, just to do something and went to a bargain bookstore. I really didn't see anything I was interested in But he found a book for me and surprized me with it. So this weeks read is
Johnny Depp ~ The Illustrated Biography by Nick Johnstone!!!! Swoooooon
Tonite is inventory nite at work means working 7:30pm to 4am... UGH>>> I am not a napper so I will be beat in the am.. Off to make some pasta salad (we bring potluck) and peanut butter cookies.. yummm
Looking forward to having a 4 day weekend It's supposed to be nice Friday,
so I told Kerry that is our Road Trip day to anywhere!!! We both need the time away and I am yearning to see something new and take photos.. I have the new Scooter vacation line by Imagineice (sp) I can't wait to try out.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love this one Lorry and wow that is some tough hours to put in....Yay...you and Kerry take that Road Trio and ENJOY!!!!

    Wishing you a terrific day!!!

    ReplyDelete