3.21.2010

Long week

Last week was the longest ever at work, seemed to go on foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... lol
But today was start of a new work week, and I have a 4 day weekend coming up!! Woot Woot.
I did 2 sketches last week for Studio Calico's Sunday sketch.. one I love the other not so much, but it's done and in the book! First up the "not so much" one.. lol
Tia and Attumn Leaves Pet collection not really sure what it is but I think was all that blue cardstock.. lol

And the one I loved
This was stash use up for both...
Bella collection by FooFaLa!! for pattern papters, ribbon
and rubon journal spot
Supermarket Quickutz alpha letters and scalloped border
random buttons
Last weeks read was by Melissa Senate and was "The Secret of Joy" good read!
Have not picked out this weeks yet, but will post when I do for those who might be interested.
Looking forward to this weeks Sunday Sketch, need to check it out and get some supplies a moving and groovin...
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love both of these!!!! You are rocking these Sketches!!!

    So sorry it was such a longgggggggg week last week...but YIPPEE for this one!!

    Wishing you a Fabulous Day sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete