11.25.2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope all my bloggin / scrappin friends have a wonderful Turkey day with your families. Take lots of photos! I'm going to inlaws this year as mil was not feeling like coming here. So Kerry is cooking turkey over there! Told him call me when ready... lol
I have been scrapping and card makin like crazy here. Lots of photos/layouts completed using up stash and some newer products too. I should take photos and post, but just haven't, maybe todays post will be the lucky one.. we shall see.
Went to Circus last night with good friends from work. We had a blast, can't wait to scrap these photos.. I think a Circus mini is in order don't you? Those I have uploaded to FB, but I will post some here. We had awesome seats, and all access tickets, meaning we could go right down on the floor before the show and interact with the performers.. so we got some great photo ops! Awesome score for scrapbookers huh?
She was the cutest little clown~
with the biggest feet! lol
The body benders~ OMG~~ these girls were contortionists.. amazing movement.. I just hurt watching them!~
The Torres Family~ 7 dirt bike riders in a cage.. was fun to watch.
The newest addition to the Circus ~ Baby Barack with his momma Bonnie.... so cute, and very hairy little one.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment