11.09.2010

Surprizes are the best things.

No photo today, but I will get one tomorrow or 2 or 3... lol
My dad came to visit me the first time since I moved here 8 years ago. I was not expecting anyone, and Kerry came to the craft room and said you have a visitor. hmmmm I never get company figured it was my sil with puppy..... NOPE , it was my DAD... he was stopping in on his way back from stepmom's grandsons wedding in Iowa, I never knew he was even drivin out for that... So I scrambled to get tomorrow off and will work thurs this week. Looking forward to a couple photos tomorrow and a few more hours visiting before he heads on back to Massachusetts. gotta LOVE IT
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful surprise....ENJOY!!! Take lots of pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I managed to get ONE count it ONE photo but it is a great one of him outside my front door with a SMILE!!

    ReplyDelete