11.01.2010

New Month = New Layouts

Stash, MME Wild Asparagus
7Gypsies tag, Paper Studios brad, Quickutz owl with WRMK stash paper! total stash project :-)

Stash~ Bazzill cardstock ~ Pink Paislee Vintage Moon sticker and chipboard border ~ kraft
journal tag kraft kuts by Fancy pants ~ DCWV title block another full stash project :-)

Bazzill cardstock~ Junkitz Christmas paper and Gift sticker ~ celebrate it ribbon bow on present~ stash, New Jillibean soup journal tags Chestnut Soup Christmas

Finishing up another layout with stash today :-) somehow using up older photos is making me dig and use up stash, I should continue on this pattern as I do have plenty of Older photos and stash to work with.... I mean who doesn't Is anyone truly ever caught up on scrapbooking? I started in 1998 and have no way put a dent in photos I have hangin out in my closet... but I so feel that working with them I am accomplishing something good, I hope my family will treasure these for their lifetimes.. I have been trying to fill up some post binders for Jennifer, and Sarah, Josh to send them off for Christmas.. Probably will keep Josh's as I am not sure he is ready to be responsible for them. But I know Sarah and Jennifer will love having them.
Finished up my book "She's gone country" FUN read~
Starting another one today "Fragile" by Lisa Unger starting off great.... should hook me in and be one of those I can't put down books.
So Trick or Treat went well here. Kerry handing out candy since I had to work :-(
we had 3 pieces left in the bowl... yes 3! but then again I didn't purchase oodles of candy, its so expensive these days, and I didn't want tons left over. No halloween photos to scrap :-( sighhhh
hope everyone got some great shots.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for using older photos and using up your stash!!!

    I am soooo far behind with the boys..I just scrapped Gavin from his first Halloween!!! It's OK...it all about the enjoyment...I could paper a house with all the pieces in my scraproom...but there is always temptation out there!!! :-)

    We had a busy Halloween and have a few pieces of candy left...so happy that we gave most of it out!!!

    Let me know how the book goes...I am adding to my reading list....since surgery is just two weeks away...I will have some time to dive into a good read!

    Love ya girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete