11.06.2010

And the STASH goes Down!

So remember my Old photos use up stash challenge to myself? I have been working on these and happy with the results.
This is my niece Sarah, she always was dancing in her party dresses. I used to make all her dresses when she was little. And I believe at 13 she still has them all in their attic, my sister Carrie had a hard time passing them on.. so who knows.
Dance ~ Used Junkitz again, pp's and stickers. Random buttons and New Jillibean courrageted letters.. love em.

Some old DCWV paper stack, Scenic route stickers and journal spot. Daisy D's buttons and Halloween ribbon for Josh's book

And one to record and recognize my Mother in laws battle with breast Cancer!
Bazzill basic card stock, Basic Grey Bittersweet pp, Quickutz Storybook font alpha for "Cure"
random mini brads and stick pins. Celebrate it ribbon from Michaels, Fancy pants flowers with Michaels recollections pearls, Scenic Route "make a wish" sticker, and New Unity Vintage Banner stamps!!! o I am loving this stamp line.
Finished up another gift for my best friend Rosa, another 7gypsies not postin here as she occasionally checks out my blog to see what I am up to and I know If I post she will have that sixth sense to look.. lol
Remember last Christmas my Cockatiel laid eggs? oh dear I think shes gonna do it again.. Honestly I tried not to LOVE her tooo much.... Shes acting like shes going to do it again. So stay tuned for further developments on that front.
Finished "Fragile" by Lisa Unger and loved it, definately would reccomend this one!
Need to grab my Passion Tea Lemonade (homemade knock off of Starbucks) and head to store and library. Hope you all have a great day, and thank you to anyone who takes time to check out my blog and leave comments.
Ilove hearing from you all!
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go!!!!! I love all of these and wow that Banner ROCKS!!!!

    Have a great day and I am off to check to find the book!!!

    LOVE YA girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete