3.25.2011

TGIF

How come the first couple days after a vacation you feel refreshed and rarin to go, and wham day 3 knocks you on your butt!?!?! lol Had a wonderful time with family on vacation and work has wiped me out this week, thank goodness I have this weekend off trying to recuperate.

I was not able to get as many photos as I wanted to (family were all grumpies) sigh... but my dear son stood and just let me take his.. OH how I love this young man and miss him so much. We did get to spend time together and I am so hapy for it.
I will get photos loaded up and possibly posted tomorrow. I also have been scrapping my latest trip to the Aquarium and making some cards... so I have been busy even if not here..
I do appreciate those that stop in and check out my random chatter... Thanks and I look forward to catching up on my blog friends
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Vacation..yes it can be tiring!!!!

    Can't wait to see the pics!!!!

    Love ya sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete