4.01.2011





One of the few photos from my recent Boston trip to see Mary Poppins and Family.My son Josh just turned 22 and I got to spend time with him chatting and eating. Got to say it is a weird feeling the first time you have a drink out with one of your kids! Also have to say he was pretty much the only family member who WILLINGLY let me take a few photos... love love love that he did.. was pretty much grumpy icky faces all around except him. Thanks son!


Trip to Boston to see Mary Poppins, the Boston Opera House was great! Loved the architecture and the show was good... Random Boston photos and one or two from the subway... Enjoy

Jennifer and Sarah with forced smiles :-(


Mural on wall at State Street Subway station


View of city sidewalks


Dusk, lights coming on


Really wished I could have taken photos of performance... but this will be scrapable :-)


Sarah with her new shirt...



Crafty Creation for my Sister Cindy! I had so much fun doing this, I NEED to make one for myself now.. Used a wooden birdhouse from Joann's and adhered paper to front, paint and sparkles with a bow on top!! walaaaaaahhha

Paper from the LYB Twig Line, ribbon random from my stash, paints were old stash making memories (remember all those fun little bottles?) and Sparkle Mod Podge to finish it off.

Front



Back


Ready to be wrapped!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics....looks like a great time!! What a handsome son you have!!!

    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love that birdhouse...I just bought one from Michaels...now you have inspired me to get crafting!!

    Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete