2.02.2009

Good Morning!
Super Bowl commercials are fun! Well some of them are, I loved the Budweiser ones with the Dalmation. Best part was when Josh saw it he thought of me and called (that was the highlight of the super bowl for me) I don't hear from him often enough but think of him all the time!
You gotta love animals from the jealous dog and cat to the potato chip eating bird! lol Sparky loves potato chips. Here is a photo of Kerry teasing Sparky!

I worked on a few projects this weekend, not nearly enough of them though got ideas, just can' find the right stuff to do them with. I did manage a couple Valentines cards and matching envelopes, I always try to decorate the envies too, gives them something to look forward to inside and makes mail fun!
Lastly another snippet of my scrap room the trusty computer desk! lol where whould we be without it and Blogger eh????

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards and I enjoyed the photos of your scrap space...had to troll your past posts to see the others. LOL! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thanks for stopping in.

    ReplyDelete