2.15.2009

Blog Couture

Well todays adventure is checking out House of 3, I found a blog header and background I liked, purchased and will try my luck upgrading this lil ole blog. I did however download the cute "FREE" coupons, and have them earmarked for future projects. I guess it was the Orange & Pink that drew me into the world of House of 3!

The rest of the day is kinda lazy around here, Kerry is making his spagetti sauce for dinner YUM! and I've just been reading and making a few cards/project ideas. Still tormenting myself and not heading out to the LSS! hehehe (but I really want to! ) My whole tormenting stand is I don't need anymore paper but I WANT it!! LOL Kerry was like - How much does this paper cost? It's only a few sheets and not going to break the bank. I totally agree but in my effort to cut costs where ever I can I have decided to scale back on spending $ on scrapbooking materials and using what I have (now for those of you who know me you know I have a WHOLE store in my craft room! ) LOL

We ended last night with another movie "Nights in Rodanthe" OMG another tear jearker sheeesh I loved it tonights feature is " Vicky Christina Barcelona" LOL I hope it has some good scenery as the title leaves alot to be desired to me!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I love the comment on using your stash! That is what I have been doing for the last little while. It feels good for 2 reasons, one I am saving money. You know that if you buy everything; stamps, embellishments, ribbon and paper add-on at LRS it comes to more than $80.00 a month. That is too rich for me. I might look for another kit club; may have less paper in it but the main kit would have all the embellies I want!
    second, I am using up lots of paper from my stash, It fits perfect since alot of the LRS kits all meld into 1 or 2 color themes. So I am doing alot of mixing of kits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jeanne, I kwym about the kits costing alot, I was only getting the main kit and my subscription ran out, I have not reupped it as I still have plenty to work with and I too mix them up! Go Stash useruppers!

    ReplyDelete