2.14.2009

Valentines Card


Well, in an effort (a difficult one at that) to stay out of the LSS today I worked on a card for Kerry. I was locked into the blogging world last nite and came across this fabulous quote. I would love to give proper credit but alas I do not know whos site I was on when I discovered it and neglected to write it down. So if anyone has seen this anywhere please let me know so I can give it proper credit in the meantime I used it on this card. I used some BG sugared paper for the background ( I loved this one with the two giraffes and hearts!) Seeing how giraffes are my favorite it was an easy choice to use my Quickutz for that and the heart.
Just finished up watching the movie "The Duchess" loved it I had been wanting to see it for some time, Kerry is good about Chick Flicks, but this in my opinion is Historical and he is not much for that, so I take advantage of watching when he has other stuff to do.
Not much else going on just taking advantage of weekend off! Whooo Hooo, and stalling going out to the store. I want the new AC papers just released "Craft Fair" and "Backyard". I know tomorrow is another day!


Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card!!! That giraffe is way tooo cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE card!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Lorry!!

    ReplyDelete