2.21.2009

Saturday already!

Yikes, the week flew by.... Wed night Kerry and I went to see "Celtic Woman" playing at the Chicago Theater downtown. Wow, when I got tickets I didn't realize they would be this good. We had balcony seats direct center of the stage. Great view, music was great too, we both wished they had played more of our older favorites, but since they were touring with some new people they had newer music. Even though it was Fabulous!
























I did manage to score some new MME Penny Lane scrapbook papers at Archiver's, loved them on sight. I did break away from the 2 sheet of every piece rule and only got one of each for the sets, but I did get the additional added embellishments. I love getting my stuff so it coordinates,saves time in the end trying to match it up! I also finally ventured to another LSS and got my AC Craft Fair line. I loved up the OWLS!! hehe, can't wait to make some things with these two lines and move on to other projects.

My Sister Cindy will be having a Birthday next month and I have a great crafty idea for her, I've thought about one of the Stories at Hand books, I completed Jessica's class and loved it, I know she will too.

Rambling here nothing much to report. Freezen cold again, Windy and bout 4inches plus snow. and of course Duchess is pestering to go sniff the fresh fallen snow air.. lol is there such a thing?

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment