2.05.2009

Creative Thursday

Well lookie here its Thursday again, and today's creation is a Valentine mailbox. I picked up the tin box @ Target in the $spot!
I decided to get white ones as it would be easier to match my heart papers to. I basically used up scrap stash! Love that idea, its sitting pretty on one of the tables I use in my scrap room.
I Love how it came out I do have others to work up but wanted to get this one posted incase anyone pops in to see what I'm working on. lol
Here is a view looking into my scrap room from the doorway. I am blessed to have a great place to create and love it! I originally started creating on the desk near the window, but now do most of my work on the table in middle of room, it allows me more mobility and space for my tools and such. Thanks for stopping in, and if you are in the neighborhood any time come crop awhile!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment