2.08.2009

Hello all!
Whew what a weekend, weather was gorgeous 58 degrees yesterday and about 45 today!
Spring can come anytime now but I know better this is just a tease we all know winter is far from over this year.
Work this weekend was buzy, the nice weather tends to bring everyone out. Unfortunately some of them had the grumpies and should have stayed home.
Short post today, not much else going on, wanted to leave you with a couple new Cards I made for family and friends. Hope you enjoy them !
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Lorry, the cards are gorgeous!! And I love the space you have for your scrap room!! I'm hoping one day to have this room of mine all to myself! Right now I only have half of it, but plans are already going through my head! Thanks for all your nice comments on my blog!! this is getting really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards!!! I love them!! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are really cute Lorry! I love the hedgehog one especially. :D

    ReplyDelete