2.03.2009

Weather - COLD - again!


Ugh! I am so tired of being cold. I would rather have another foot of snow than the -2 or lower weather. Even Duchess wants it to warm up! This will be just a quick update, all is well here in Chicagoland I've just been busy at work and hardly enough time to myself.
Speaking of work, the rough economic times are starting to show, people are returning all kinds of things and even as little as getting .52 cents back. I understand the necessity of keeping as much as you can, but really you just wasted more in gas to come back and return that item.

But on the flip side I had someone do multiple returns today and it was over $500.00 back on the ole credit card! Yikes, why do people overspend? or spend outside of their budget?

I would like to thank those who have visited my blog who ever knew I would find people interested in reading about me lol thanks for stopping in and hope I can entertain you in the future.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment