2.26.2009

Current Projects

As promised here is a couple pages from my latest Mini Album. This one is a year long project with highlites of each month. I like this style, keeps me current without the stress of making sure I get it all recorded. I used the WRMK line for this one. Fun !!
























I also have a mini Owl album not quite sure what will go inside this one, but I am thinking I will use it to record my owl obessions lol.











I also have been trying to work on making more cards, I love sending out "real mail" and these help keep me doing so. Owl card is just using up bazzill scraps and tree is using up BG scraps. and Quickutz !!

2 comments:

  1. Love your mini album Lorry! And the cards are adorable! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorry, the mini album turned out great!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete