2.22.2009

Sunday Coture

Just playing around and found a cute template to use. I have been working on one of my mini year albums adding photos and journaling for Feb. I also have a cute "Owl" chipboard album I have finally finished applying the background papers, I think I might make this my Love of Owls book. Will post photos later after I take some.

Weather today is sunny and cold! Just glad the sun is out, Kerry is still working on reorganizing his office, making progress too. Too bad while he organizes it all the stuff ends up in the living room! UGH! Wish there was an easier way.

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your mini!!! Your blog is soooo cute!! Love the giraffes!!! Hope you have a great day and good luck with the organizing/cleaning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had alot of fun at the show! And thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog, they really mean alot to me being new in the blogging world!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristii, I love Giraffes they are my favorite wild animal I know I have weird tastes, Giraffes, Owls, I just think they are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, we had a blast I love the theater and live shows. I guess growing up I lived a pretty sheltered life with that stuff.
    Your blog is awesome when I started mine, I was like who even wants to read about me> LOL
    I guess it's good to have friends huh?

    ReplyDelete