2.12.2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today my hero turned 77! I am so blessed to have this man as my Dad, he is my Hero. Dad is the one who loves you no matter what, is there whenever you need a ear or shoulder to cry on, taught me how to be strong, loving and have Faith!
Growing up dad taught me so much too many things to list here but most of all he taught me the true meaning of love. I love you dad! Happy Birthday :-)



Nothing Creative yet but it's still early! I do however have something fun to share from work. My friend Kara started this cool project and we all loved it so much (yes we have warped senses of humor but then again we work retail! ). What you are about to see is a collection of shopping lists left in carts, found on floor, on endcaps, you got it Trash.. but remember anothers Trash is someones Treasure! LOL we have collected these over the month of Jan/Feb (so far). It is amazing to see what people list on their shopping lists... hehehe beware of losing your list it could end up on something like this somewhere! Remember you have been warned!
I should be back later today with some new creative things, going to breakfast with my inlaws for Valentines day early!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Lorry, the shopping list thing is a hoot!! I think it sounds like a fun thing to do! Just try to figure out the type of person that that list belongs to! And Happy Birthday to your dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla, I'll share your thought of trying to figure out what type of person it is. Might scare us though! lol

    ReplyDelete