7.16.2009

Paper Paper everywhere

Ever have those photos you want to scrap and for the love of the craft you can NOT find a single (let alone two sheets) piece of paper to use!?!?!?!?!?!? UGH.
Today I have spent lazing (if that is a real word!) around doing absoultely nothing. I finished a book called "The Angel" by Carla Neggers - a thriller taking place in Boston/Ireland :-)
Figured when the sun went in was time to come in and try and scrap.. Ut Oh, still not able to find papers to work with these photos. When Kerry called me for dinner he noticed I was hmmm ~ frustrated about something.. so I tell him my dilemma, his response was "so go to Archiver's"! Got to love this man.. lol while I am fighting tooth and nail to use up my mountianous stash he is telling me go get something that will work.
I am confident I can use some paper I have, so I will push these photos aside and try another time.
Hope everyone is having a great day, I shall blog more tomorrow and hopefully get a challenge or two completed.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment