8.16.2009

Summer time fun

I see a pattern forming.... fun times, beach, family, backyard play... whooo hooo Vacation is coming up fast and I am in the scrappn mood. I finished up another layout of my nephew Aidan today. Fun papers again ~ An WRMK Archiver's Exclusive paper ~ Endless summer... I have been wanting to use these papers since last year!~ Also found a cute Quickutz Fish to use also. Not living near the beach, I just tucked them aside.. watch out New England there will be a photographing, scrapping lunatic there very soon... Another plus I used up more stash... and my Quickutz Zelda font.. I love this font.

Aidan ~ Summer 08

Today was a relaxing day, not much else done caught up on my CK, and Scrapbooks Etc. reading, and showed my sil what needs to be done with Sparky (cockatiel) while we are traveling.. This will have a story or two out of it I am sure!!
I went to Michaels yesterday and purchased the Life is a Beach Cartridge for my Cricut... I figured this one was a NEED not a want. :-) Unfortunately It was full price.. OUCH!! but I figured I will want it in my hands when I come home with photos to scrap of Adventures Right??? Just nod yes! thank you very much for your support bloggers...
I also scored a couple items on Clearance to make Awesome Christmas gifts.. Yes my friends I make alot of my gifts and always start early..
Well my craft table is bare... hmmm should I leave that way or find something to work on? That is the question of the hour. I had my little Hummer come to the feeder today as most of the flowers he was enjoying have passed on, that made me Smile today... What did you smile about?
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving love over on my blog! My headache is much better thank you. Knock on wood that it will stay away!.
    Love your Beach Bum layout! soo cute!
    And yes, it is sad that society has such a skewed view of beauty. I have met some gorgeous people in reality that were ugly once you got to know them and some people who were considered plain that are the most gorgeous people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorry, you have a wonderful wonderful trip!! Can't wait to see pics!! And you know what made me smile today? My hubby walking in the door as I was making dinner and he came over and took my hands and danced in the kitchen with me!! That actually made us both laugh out loud. What a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callista, so happy you are feeling better!
    and Carla, I am so glad your hubby danced with you and made you smile.. lol we do that alot and laugh out loud too..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete