8.14.2009

Lime Rickey again

Here is the last layout I was working on last night when my bed was calling my name.. lol I added the bling, and then decided I probably didn't need it and then added the stamps and wasn't quite sure if thats what I wanted but so be it, Loved the fun paper and bright summer colors. Love my nephew Adian, giving me the "thumbs up" lol if he only knew I think it was for the layout, not him just doing it cuz he was relaxing... Sorry bout the horrid photo, I should have waited to take it tommorow... Honestly it looks better in real life!!

Back to school time at work is worse than Christmas ~ really.. I mean how many notebooks does one child need?? And of course you have to bring the kiddos along with you to pick them out... UGH can't you just pick out a bunch of them and call it a day? Days are never long enough when you are preparing for vacation and you have tons of stuff to do but hmmm your the only one there so you can't leave to do what you need to! UGH again..
Made a very quick dinner tonight.. lol chicken pot pies.. Kerry and I both like them so pop them in the oven while watching tv or reading.. ding dinners ready!

Looking forward to vacation next week, I have not visited or seen my Dad, Sisters and families in 3 years!! OH how I miss them, I do talk to Dad weekly I definatley am a daddy's girl still!! lol and proud of it. Sigh, the trip will be made with 2 vechicles... I am driving a honkin azz Cadallic with MIL, and Kerry is got the FIL with honkin azz truck!! But good news is he gets the cat in his vechicle.. really no kiddin, MIL takes the kitty to VT cabin every time.. I say leave it at home take a real vaca... . So I got my Ipod charging, need to load up some more tunes, getting books packed and ready.. not to mention I got another battery and extra memory for camera!!! Lots of photo opps, and I will be ready.. plan on the East Coast driving up to Maine with Jennifer and sisters, I love the Maine area York, Oqunquit, Kennebunkport.. oh not to forget I need a Nubble Lighthouse shot! All those places make me SMILE with memories....
Yummie fresh lobster and seafood!!! not easy to find out here in Chicago...
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I adore the LO....is that not the best paper and I love the pic!!!! He is just adorable!!! Wow two cars...MIL,FIL and a cat....you guys are soooooo cute!!! I want Lobster...will you have a bite for me and think of me!!!! Wish you were coming to visit.....we could get a rockin hotel!!!! Sounds like you are all prepared.....turn off the water before you go!!!!!! I want to see a ton of pics!!!!! Have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete