8.19.2009

A post before I GOGO...

A quick post before I go off on vacation, not sure how much access will have to internet and blog. But will check in when and if I can.. :-) Otherwise be back 9/5/09 whoooo hooo.
I did manage to complete another layout to clear off my table.. This photo was just calling out to be scrapped, not much journaling as it's still hard, but the Title (yes this one has a title.. go figure) says it all. I love and miss my puppy every day.. :-)
DCWV paper from the Pet Stack, brads and little tag are all stash used up!! I am so on a role with using what I have. Can not wait for some of the new CHA releases, but I have so much current stash that needs love n attention too. Hoping after vacation to have a couple girls over from work who are into scrapbooking, ~ I need to enable them and let them play with my stash.. lol minus a select few choices.. hehe afterall I need to have limits right?
I am looking forward to seeing if there are any LSS I can support on my way East or the limited few in the East ( I am sooooo spoiled here in Chicago with choices of great LSS and Archiver's!)
Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful of your girl!!!!! I am so proud of you using your stash....you could come to my house and scrap the next five years using all this stuff and I have got to so something with it.....Have fun on vacation....relax, enjoy, take lots of pics and eat a Lobster for me!!!!! I will miss you and be thinking of you each day!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! What a sweet LO! I know that picture must have been difficult, yet somewhat heartwarming, to scrap. Hope you have a fantastic vacation! And try not to deplete the inventory at all the scrapbook stores along the way! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome photo and you scrapped it beautifully!! Hope you have had a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorry, what a sweet layout of your puppy!! I'm sure his mama sorely misses him!!
    Hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks friends for the heartwarming comments. It was Like you said Lisa difficult but also very heartwarming, It was a fitting photo for my last one before vacation.. Hope to start posting some pictures tomorrow..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete