8.13.2009

Scrap photos ~ minus Journaling :-)

Scrapping photos for Jennifer's albums can be challenging to say the least. But when I scrap photos for her of places she's been I leave Journaling up to her. Afterall it's her memories right? She should be the one documenting what she remembers or liked/disliked about things. She had sent me these cool photos of when her Dad took her to England/Scotland. I loved this photo when I saw it, and that was before I started scrapping in 1999!!! See this hobby was to be my destiny.. lol This photo is 1 rock with England on one side and Scotland on the other.. Lucky daughter has been to England twice and Scotland and I'm still dreaming of Ireland someday..

I was thrilled to use up stash for this photo!!! nothing new honest to pete... Stamping Station paper purchased last year for these pictures, Li'l Davis chipboard, random ribbon from stash, Bazzill library pockets and I stamped the journaling cards using See D's stamps.
Side 1 of Rock ~

Side 2 of rock~

All in all put this together pretty darn quick. Trying to move on to other photos while in the mood. So for today it's a Crafty Thursday for a change..
Edited**** to add another layout of my nephew Aidan.. Lime Rickey by Basic Grey, Bazzill cardstock, MM buttons (from stash, along with brads) American Crafts ribbon, and Basic Grey stamps! whooo hooo I'm excited to have 3 layouts done today.. Hope to get a couple more knocked out tonite.. who knows maybe a record for Crafty Thursday!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Crafty Thursday!!!! You did Fabulous!!!!! Love them all and look at you completing 3!!!! You go girl!!!!! I got 0 done...these contractors are driving me looney...I may need to rent a room at your house!!!! Please, quiet time without men tramping through the house and banging!!!!! Wishing you a fabulous day sweet Lorry....filled with lots of smiles!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn, come on down the guest room is ready... I actually was able to do one more layout, just needs finishing touches then I can post tomorrow.. Wishing you a few minutes of solitude and quiet time.. Hope you and family are still doing well... counting down days till vacation here...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete