9.06.2009

Family makes me SMILE

Well we are back from an exciting vacation to say the least, lots of great food, fun memories, and smiles and laughter with family & friends!!!
My Best Friend Rose her Fiancee Mike and Kerry. I (hate that the camera always adds 50 plus #'s to me... lol but at least I posed to flatter my figure somewhat.. I know I will have to work on this)
The Birthday Girl Sarah she is now the big One Three lol (13 and loving every minute of it!)
This will be a fun photo to scrap!
My Jennifer and youngest sister Carrie and I did the beach tour!! Lots of pee in your pants memories here.. lol
My baby ~ lol quite grown up. Joshua is finally maturing rather nicely and I am so proud of what he is doing to turn his life around!
Dad looks good, bit grayer but that happens when you turn 77 I guess.... lol this photo captures the true essescence of my dad, this is such a classic face I can't wait to scrap this one.

Will unveil more photos during the week to keep the boredom down for my blog readers, and to stretch out the memories.. lol
This definately was a trip to remember for a life time, drama on the road etc... lol
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. SO glad that you are home safe and had such a wonderful time!!! Love the photos and I look forward to seeing many more!!! Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete