8.06.2009

Smile project

Today is a great day! Sun is shining, talked to my sister and niece on phone, told my niece I was coming to visit her for her birthday the end of this month.. whoooo hooo, I could "Hear her SMILE" thru the phone and that makes me smile!!! I am so excited to be visiting
family/friends I can't stop smiling.. :-)
My friend Jocelyn always posts happy lists on her blog, I like to post what makes me smile and I figured a couple updated photos on my mini to see how it's shaping up will work for todays posting.
I added to front cover ~

First journaling / photo entry ~
Next to last page ~
I saw a really cool idea posted on the Cottage Blog yesterday for storing the Quickutz border dies, she was using a ruler box that was transparent, I'm off to check it out and maybe purchase one of them. I currently store my border dies in the original packaging.. not sure if I will give it up but worth looking into. I do have the small library storage boxes for my 4 x 4 dies, but when I am looking for something I have to go through all of them, I need a better way to store them any ideas out there?? The Cottage Blog gal suggested a CD binder, not sure if thats how I want to go either.. hmmmm will have to think about this one.
Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Love the mini....you are doing one fine job with that one!!!!! Thanks for the well wishes.....I am so blessed to have you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is so much fun to put together I want to savor each page I add lol..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... loving the mini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Callista I love working on Mini's I feel like I accomplish more.. Have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete