9.17.2009

BFF gotta love them

You have one I know you do.. a BFF that is there for you no matter what! Well this is mine, lol I am the only one she lets get away with calling her "Rosa" tee hee. She is a great mom, daughter, sister, and true blue friend. I am so happy she and her fiancee are engaged and finally thinking about setting a date!! I can't wait to be able to go to their wedding. I will be as beautiful as she is.
No other reason for posting other than I was thinking about her and spending time with them on our vacation. I know she checks my blog from time to time, so when she does I wanted to shout out I LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND!! :-)



Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. BFFs...ain't nothing better! Glad you have someone so special in your life!!! You are such a sweetheart to want to make sure she knows how much she means to you!

    Love your new profile pic! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, thanks I was pretty darn pleased with that self photo... lol and it was wayyy before the Parrot Bay too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww...how sweet!!!! Bff's are the best and I love the pic!!! Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete