9.17.2009

Crafty Thursday project

I've done it, I actually scrapped for the first time since before vacation!!! Toot for me... Yippiee.
Here is a photo I posted earlier from Cape Neddick, Maine. Nubble Light is a pretty famously photographed light house, I have probably taken a few photos over the years going there but this one was the most "Beautiful" one I captured.
I used a LRS kit from Dec. '07 of Scenic Route papers, rubon and Jenni Bowlin stickers. I was able to use my Cricut!! I purchased the "Life is a Beach" cartridge just before vacation hoping to use it with photos taken.. Well Here it is.. I like how it came out.

I can't wait to try it out with the photos of my chairs all lined up... stay tuned for more craftiness... Off to lunch with Nina!
Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. ohhh I think I need the life is a beach cricut cartridge, but I've never even seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callista, it is a great cartridge, one of the better ones (for me actually) I found mine in Michaels and this week they are on sale (I got mine full price UGH) but I knew I could use it for vacation photos..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how it turned out and ohhhhh that cricut cartridge is perfect!!!! I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO! Everybody...but me...seems to own a Cricut. *sigh* I seem to own everything else scrap related, I have no idea why I don't own one of these. LOL! Oh, yeah, something about the price and not being sure where I will put it or if I will use it, blah, blah, blah! LOL!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Lisa, I hear you I stalled for quite a bit when they first came out before purchasing. Then bought one and just collected the cartridges, I was having too much trouble cutting things out (found out works better with cardstock or heavy patterned paper). Then still didn't use it and still collected cartridges, well finally I was challenged on LRS to use it, and I have been trying to use it ever since. I really do like it now that it seems I solved the paper issue.
    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo

    Thanks Jocelyn ~ hope you have a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete