9.17.2009

Owl be Cute!

LOL Owls are another of my collective things, I have a numerous number of owl stamps, a few other types of decorative things but these two are just tooo cute. Found at Mr. Twitter's in VT on vacation, both Kerry and I saw them at the same time, they were so reasonably priced that I had to take them home. Other than the photos and memories this is really the only item I purchaced for me. They are made of bark from trees, and birch was used on the front for the bellies.. I have a Target cake stand that was purchased for $4.98 on clearance, that I want to add some straw, or spanish moss on so they will look like they are nesting..

Fall is quickly coming to Naperville, the air is cooler, nights are cooler and getting darker quicker, thats ok with me, I love fall. I was filling up my bird baths this am and really noticed that my Aster plant (purple one in front) is doing amazingly well, I'm hoping to bring it inside in a larger pot and nurture it over the winter months. We shall see if It does as well. The pond area has quite a "Curb appeal" (as my sister Carrie would say!) it's the last hurrah.

Well, heading off to scrap something ~ not sure what, just need and want to possibly most definately something from vacation. Hope to complete it and post later.
Lunch with a dear friend Nina later.... her choice.
Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment