9.24.2009

Crafty Thursday project

Well its October Afternoon, in September>>> I finished up my layout and after I stuck all the flowers in place I had one thought "Flower Sneeze"!!!
I do kinda like how it came out just wished I used smaller flowers for some of them, but like the little title on the arrow says, it made me Smile!
I used up stash from my LRS Oct. 07 kit! another plus, found this cute owl stamp on vacation for my collection. The flowers are random that I have had forever, can not remember who manufacuter was.

Owl be seeing you next time!

3 comments:

  1. Love this one and the flowers are soooooo perfect!!!!! Oh how cute is that Owl..I just adore them!!!! Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome photo and I love your layout!!! You are beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls... I needed the pick me up! You dont think "flower sneeze"??? lol Jocelyn, that little owl just jumped off the shelf and was like take me home!!! lol I love them....trying to use more in my layouts. Stay tuned for more.

    ReplyDelete