9.25.2009

TGIF!!!

UGH, this was the longest week ever and still not over for me. I have to work this weekend on the closing shift, at least it's supposed to rain, so I will read, and scrap... lol might be beneficial..

**Do you have a pet peeve?? I do it's people talking on cell phones when checking out... its my biggest one, close second is RUDE people... UGH!!! makes me wanna slap them silly... and ask are you always this rude or only when your here?!?!?!?!?!? and what really pizzed me off was it was a 23 yr old executive... double UGH!!!!
**So enough of the rant an rave... lol I feel better don't you, just knowing that??? lol
**I did make another layout yesterday from Maine Vacation photos and used my Cricut "Life is a Beach" cart... I am loving my Cricut... no fancy pattern paper, just plain ole American Craft cardstock. Got plans to try another one tonight :-)

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, photo is lousy, better in real life I promise, I just didn't want to wait till tomorrow to post.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that this was such a YUCKY week and I agree with you on the Pet Peeves....this whole cell phone thing is way out of control!!!! I also cannot stand ROAD RAGE!!! People driving crazy and when I am following the speed limit...they drive up on me and then give me the BIRD for following the LAW!!!!! I so adore your LO...look at you matching the letter and the chair to one in the photo!!!! LOVE IT and wishing you a relaxing weekend!!!1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Jocelyn I too hate that, but love when they are so full of themselfs, pass me and then I pull up right behind them at the red light... hahahaha, you bozo look how far that got you is what runs thru my mind.. sometimes I even wave at them and smile.. lol

    ReplyDelete