9.24.2009

Reading frenzy

Crafty Thursday is here again.. what a long week so far. I've been wanting to work on vacation photos for a few days now but "work" has gotten in the way!! LOL
I did however finish up my book "Knock Out" by Catherine Coulter... great as usual and started and finished one by Fern Michaels called "Razor Sharp" then moved on to "Mr. and Miss Anonymous" also by Fern. So as you can see I have been reading not scrapping in my spare time...and watching my birds, with the coming of fall I have put out some suet and the little woodpecker has found it already. Yesterday both the woodpecker and a Blue Jay came to visit and this morning while sitting in my chair I caught a glimpse of my Hummer!! He is filling himself up for his long journey for the winter months.

I did start a photo from my trip ~ currently looks like I will be using the October Afternoon selection but it's still on the table being worked out. Will ponder and hem and haw I am sure before I finish it up. See this photo is the one on my profile.. One of the very few "GOOD" ones I have of myself and it's kinda like a "Life Bird" to me ~ that is one of something you never saw before and have been wanting to see.. this self photo is "one" of those items very rare.. lol
I will post when it gets finished.
Just got off phone with my Dad and he sounds good. I love when he is feeling good and that he gets excited about his weekends away with his Old Car Club. That makes me SMILE!!!
So what made you Smile today?

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been racking up some reading hours...always a good thing. I love to read but rarely find the time these days. I have a massive book collection. I always wanted my own library when I was a little girl and I almost have one! LOL!

    Glad to hear your dad is doing well. As for what made me smile today...a phone call from my daughter. I always enjoy hearing from her. Love it that she still wants to call me amid all the hustle and bustle of college life.

    Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, glad your daughter made you smile! Sometimes it takes being far away to make them realize even more how much they love and need us!! Like my daughter said when I moved to IL, it's not like your just around the corner anymore!! lol
    hope your weekend is fabulous too
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete