9.16.2009

It's a small world

I recently took this shot in Kennebunkport Maine, while on vacation. Imagine my surprise when I had a new visitor to my blog you can view her blog here: Lee-ann Well this new blog friend has this same photo (with the complete red building).. Definately is a small world.

For my readers who know I love birds (and stalking them too!) lol I was amazed at the number of places on vacation that were selling bird houses of all shapes, sizes, colors... I wanted one of all of them.. Love the star one in this shot. Photo taken in Maine.

Too bad this place was closed, I probably would have made a purchase or two..


Then in Vermont there was this great Home and Garden center called Mr. Twitters.... It was amazingly FUN!!!! I loved the color purple/white on the building, signing, and scattered all around. The first time we stopped in they were closing, so we just walked around outside. The next visit we got to go inside and there were some cute things, I got a pair of Owls, made of pinecones, etc... will post them tomorrow.

But as you can see Mr. Twitter's was full of birdhouses too..

My brother in law made a few for their yard and I loved them all. I told John thats what I wanted for my birthday and Christmas for him to make me 2 bird houses, one for each holiday! lol yes my birthday is a holiday!! I can't wait to see what he comes up with. I had only one request, that one be purple and the other orange, my two favorite colors.
It's been a pretty busy week at work and home, not much time to do crafting... But tomorrow is my day off. I hope to have a Crafty Thursday and get some vacation photos scrapped.. I also need to add to my monthly mini.. Will post when I complete them.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these pic....I want all of those Bird Houses!!!1 I too adore them!!! Enjoy your Scrappy Thursday.....sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete