9.09.2009

Kennebunkport Maine ~ with Girls

This makes me SMILE!!!!!!! I love my sister. And being the photograper/scrapper I am I am constantly looking for great candid shots! I am not a huge fan of the pose and say cheese shots, never have been, I like the real honest "this is me" shot! and catching this one was fun, you see the first shot I took going into this store was like hmmmm NOT!! so I told her this one was not a keeper time for a do over, and I got this one, too bad the lady in background is there, but maybe I can crop her out?? This is one of the stores in downtown Kennebunkport, ME I have always loved Kennebunkport the best so this was our destination on girls day out.

This string of signs is at the center rotary and I have always loved it, so much fun, so colorful, and so many destinations to venture out to.

Closer view of the sign post

Remember the chairs all lined up? Well I noticed these Kyaks and they too caught my eye with the colors and all in a row. I sense a pattern here very linear and colorful!

Former President George Bush has a compound here. Below is a photo, for some reason Carrie and Jennifer did NOT want to use my binoccualrs here... hmmmm wonder why? Maybe the Secret Service?

Well that's it for today, I am taking a road trip with Kerry tomorrow on business to Clinton, Iowa so looking forward to spending time with him again... That makes me Smile too.... I checked out on the internet and looks like I might get some fun photos there too....
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lorry, love these and the signs and the kayaks are just perfect!!!! Can you take me along next time!!!! You have got a great eye with the camera!!!! Love you sweetie....smiles to you today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn, definately you can come along!! It would be a blast, I really want to take a "Girls Road Trip" kwim? lol kinda Thelma and Louise style. Thanks for the compliment on the photographs I love taking photos more than I love scrapbooking if you can believe that!! I need to get them developed tomorrow so I can start scrapping... lol
    xoxox, hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete