9.26.2009

Why o Why???

***Was it when I went looking for another job 5 years ago I chose Retail??? What was I thinking??? Obviously I wasn't thinking that was my problem.. lol, Sighhhhhhh I long for the days working Mon-Fri and weekends OFF!!!! I realize I have Thursday's off but, when your week goes on forevah and evah, you just long for the "WEEKEND" kwim?? Alas, I have to work tonight and tomorrow and let's not forget my usual Monday night... lol sure you say you can sleep in, problem is I am a morning person, and night Owl~~~~(wonder if that's why i'm loving owls??)

***But at least today was productive ~ another vacation photo done from Maine trip with the girls... I used my Life is a Beach cart again, and wondered when I was purchasing the Winter Woodland cartridge last week from Michaels if I needed the "Cooking" one.... hmmmm I figured not, YEAH right... I NEEDED it for this layout, so hence the Lobstah, is a Crab.... lol

Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry your week has been a long one!!! YUCK!!!! I love the LO....that crab is adorable!!!! YAY you created.....:) Wishing you a week filled with many smiles and check out my Blog on Monday....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jocelyn. I was happy to make a couple layouts this weekend, had some more photos developed from Maine, planning on a couple mini books of girls day at the beach for my sister and daughter.. Will watch for your blog! hope your weekend and week go great!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, hubby's going through this right now managing a retail store. He is dreading the holiday season! The crab is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Maggi, actually the holiday season will be here toooo fast, Halloween, then Christmas.. somehow in retail Thanksgiving gets lost :-{
    I kinda liked how he came out, made a smaller one but the Larger one seems to work better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tha Crab is a cute cut!Don't you just love the Cricut?
    I work retail as well and now is when it gets crazy for us at Jo-Anns!But again right now it is sooo much fun to see everyones halloween costume ideas! And I know what you mean about the weekends, we are required to work the sales...but I do love my job it is soo nice to inspire someone and I love my guests.
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete