10.02.2009

Road Trip ~


Remember back in September Kerry and I took a road trip to Iowa, well today I was busy scrapping that trip here are the first two pages. I am using the American Crafts ~ Travel papers and Cardstock. And best of all I used my "Going Places" Cricut for the designs and "George" for the alpha letters, I am really liking using my stash and Cricut.
Beginning of Road Trip album~ First stop Fulton, Illinois

It is a Huge Dutch Commnity, I wish I had some wooden shoes on my Cricut... lol would be perfect fit here.
I really wanted to go to Archiver's last nite on my way home from work... lol I even pulled into the parking lot and got a spot right infront of the door!

But I must say my willpower won out last nite, I never even made it to the front door, What you say? you went to the most fantastic Scrap store around and you didn't go in... LOL Yup, I managed to turn around and get back into my car and head home to use my very own STASH!!!!
But my dear blogger friends, there is always tomorrow! lol We shall see~ I have a coupon burning a hole in my wallet!! lol not that I really need something but $aving money is always nice.
I have a 3 day weekend this week and today has been fun, scrapping, reading, and playing with Sparky. I ordered Chineese for lunch and Kerry and I enjoyed that. I'm going to finish up another layout from said road trip ~ loved adding these diecuts... Fun Fun Fun....

Now I am off to watch a bit of Tivo~~ I love Tivo, I have been a fan of General Hospital for over 30 years and got behind while on vacation, so it has been a soap marathon to catch up.. :-)
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment